Japanese Cut Karate Gi 16oz - White Tiger Master
Made to exacting standards with pride by expert craftsmen, the White Tiger Japanese Cut Master Karate Gi is most suited for intermediate to expert practitioners looking for wearability and long life expectancy.
- Traditional Japanese, Okinawa Cut
- Cut from hand selected, 16oz brushed cotton canvas, sewn with multi row, reinforced stitching; comfort and durability are the essence of these Karate Gi.
Made to withstand the most rigorous application training, the these Karate Gi are made to last and are a great investment for the most discerning Karateka.
Japanese, Okinawa Style
- The Jacket (Uwagi) fastens with straps (Himo), the length cut to stop riding up during practice.
- The trousers (Zubon) are generously cut to allow freedom of movement and comfort, tied with a drawstring at the waist, ensuring secure fitting.
The White Tiger Japanese Cut Master - 16oz Karate Gi offers a greater degree of ventilation when compared to lighter Karate uniforms, this is due to the heavier, high quality materials used during production. They offer a pronounced, crips sound when techniques are executed.
Experienced Karateka prefer heavier Karate Gi due to the wearability and long life expectancy.
- The White Tiger Japanese Cut Master Karate uniform is designed, cut and manufactured to meet the demands of regular practice, with shorter arms and trouser (pant) length for Karateka who prefer traditional cut Gi. These Karate Gi are great looking and smart to wear.
We build our reputation as a supplier of world leading Karate Gi through continual investment and development. The White Tiger Master,16oz cotton canvas Karate Gi is the flagship of our range.
We ship within the United Kingdom in 48 hours, worldwide in 3-7 days. Express shipping can be arranged.
White Tiger Gi - offer the highest quality, world leading Karate Gi and customer service: we believe your Karate Gi is as much as an investment as Karate training is in yourself.
Japanese Cut Karate Gi 16oz - Master
The gi is excellent. It is so much softer than my cheap heavy weight one. And it fits very, very well. No more pulling up the pants after every kick.
Thank you for the super fast shipping too. I really wasn't expecting it for another week. But I was able to get my school patch on it before class tonight.
My sensei complimented my on the Okinawa style.
We offer a full and comprehensive size guide to help you choose the correct size White Tiger Gi. Please see our Karate Gi Size Guide before completing your order. We do exept returns, but in the intersts of trying to minimise carbon footprint, its worth checking. Thank you in advance. Bruce Payne. Owner